- Check the admission requirements and other related information here.
- Gather your application materials.
- Complete your application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send your application to the TGGS Academic Affairs via e-mail.
- Check the selection process and timeline here.
Minimum Required Documents
- A complete application form with 1″x1″ photo
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- One page of the Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resumé
- Official copy of the final transcript
- *The letter of degree verification (English version) is sent directly from the institution responsible for conducting the examinations or your former university’s registrar office to email@example.com *This requirement is only for those who graduate from institutions outside Thailand.
- Official copy of the English Proficiency test result. The English test results must be valid (not expired or canceled) on the application deadline. For the applicable English Test Results, please consult https://tggs.kmutnb.ac.th/admission-info
- Copy of Thai identification card (for Thai applicants) or passport (for international applicants)
- Proof of application fee payment (1,000 THB)
- (For self-support applicants) Financial statement or bank certification
For international applicants, additional important documents are required. Please consult the TGGS Application Procedure for more information on the extremely required important documents for international candidates.
|EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE FOR “TGGS-DAAD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS” ‘For both international and Thai RVIE-DAAD applicants’
TGGS DOES NOT ACCEPT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS. ‘Incomplete application’ refers to an application for which TGGS has not yet received ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
The most important documents are the VALID TOEFL/IELTS test results (not expired or canceled) and the letter of degree verification.
Please prepare all application documents before applying to study with us.
Please consult the TGGS Application Procedure for more information.