Welcome to TGGS!
The first day of class will be on January 4, 2021. Since there are many regulations and procedures to inform all students at all levels, we recommend you to attend the new enrolled students orientation. However, due to COVID-19 situation, we will postpone the event to January 13, 2021 at 10.00 and will be organized as online. The invitation will be sent to you later. In the meantime, you can consult the information on our website for the information at https://tggs.kmutnb.ac.th/ during-your-studies. Note that TGGS Student Handbook 2020 is in progress and will be uploaded soon.
Due to recent developments around Thailand and the announcements from Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and KMUTNB, TGGS had announced the followings:
- ALL LECTURES will be 100% Online! from January 4-January 17, 2021. Note that you will use your TGGS email to use the online application platforms, please check with your course instructors.
- Students are NOT ALLOWED TO TRAVEL OR ENTER TO TGGS. For the emergency and necessary case, the student may ask the permission from the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Quality Management via email
at email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE! The permission will be considered based on the priority and urgency. The student must receive the permission letter via email in order to enter TGGS.
- Students are NOT ALLOWED TO CONDUCT ANY RESEARCH IN THE LABORATORY AT TGGS. For the necessary case, the student’s advisor or responsible lecturer may directly ask the permission from the Dean. Email contact of your advisor can be found at TGGS website: https://tggs.kmutnb.ac.th/lecturers-researchers.
- TGGS Academic Affairs Protocol During COVID-19 Situation in December 2020 (as well as General Protocol for Contacting TGGS Academic Affairs) sent via email on December 24, 2020 is still in effect. See the attachment.
- In the case that you do not have the TGGS Student 2020 Group Line, you can click on this link: https://line.me/R/ti/g/ ECyxFPi6Mo. This group line is for the announcement and group communication.
TGGS Academic Affairs Officers will be working 50% onsite and 50% work from home, therefore, we are kindly asking for your patience in this situation. We will try our best to make sure that our operation and service will be the least interrupted.
Stay healthy and safe from COVID-19.