The scholarships are granted for two academic years in the master’s study program (except in RVIE with three academic years) and three academic years for the doctoral study program.
The scholarship covers the tuition fees during the student’s studies*. Please consult more information about the scholarship tuition fees and other expenses at https://tggs.kmutnb.ac.th/tuition-fees.
- The student will study at TGGS in Thailand but may have the opportunity to conduct a short-term exchange/master’s degree internship/thesis/research work abroad, at the advisor’s discretion in Thailand and abroad.
- Before applying for a doctoral degree, the applicant is required to have a TGGS advisor. Please refer to each lecturer’s information at https://tggs.kmutnb.ac.th/lecturers-researchers.
Compensation and fine
This scholarship is a grant. The student is not required to compensate TGGS, unless:
- If the student disclaims the right or fails to study the subjects in the curriculum required by the TGGS, or if the TGGS discontinues the scholarship or terminates the scholarship contract to the student, the student is required to pay the full amount of the scholarship already paid to the student.
- If the student violates laws, rules, regulations, and directives, related to education and behavior control or expenditure reasonably announced by TGGS and KMUTNB whether at present or in the future, including any additions or amendments to the rules, regulations, and requirements of TGGS and KMUTNB, or if TGGS considers that the student is unable to accomplish the study, the student is required to pay the compensation in full amount of the scholarship already paid to the student.
- If the student changes the field of study without the prior written consent of TGGS, TGGS has the right to terminate the scholarship and the student must pay the full amount of the scholarship already paid to the student.
- The student must pay the compensation and fine in full amount within 30 days, beginning the day after TGGS notifies the student. If the student fails to pay by the due date or in full amount, with or without TGGS’s consent, the student must pay the interest rate of 15% per year.
GPA and English Proficiency Requirement
GPA and English Proficiency Requirement of the TGGS-KMUTNB Tuition-Fee Waiving Scholarships, please visit https://tggs.kmutnb.ac.th/admission-info.
All applicants for master’s and doctoral degrees in every curriculum are able to apply for the TGGS-KMUTNB Tuition-Fee Waiving Scholarships, except Railway Infrastructure Engineering (I–RIE).