EXTENSION TO JANUARY 31, 2021 OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!
Due to recent developments around Thailand and the announcements from Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and KMUTNB, TGGS had announced the followings:
1. ALL LECTURES will be 100% Online! extended to January 31, 2021 or until further notice. Note that you will use your TGGS email to use the online application platforms, please check with your course instructors.
2. Students are NOT ALLOWED TO TRAVEL OR ENTER TO TGGS. For the emergency and necessary case, the student may ask the permission from the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Quality Management via email at email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE! The permission will be considered based on the priority and urgency. The student must receive the permission letter via email in order to enter TGGS.
3. Students are NOT ALLOWED TO CONDUCT ANY RESEARCH IN THE LABORATORY AT TGGS. For the necessary case, the student’s advisor or responsible lecturer may directly ask the permission from the Dean.
4. TGGS Academic Affairs Protocol During COVID-19 Situation in December 2020 sent via email on December 24, 2020 is still in effect.
5. In the case that you are in the risked areas, please notify us immediately and please fill out the KMUTNB COVID-19 Risk Report for Students at this link https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/ 1FAIpQLSd0CCDK1w0scm1pgnhfVXlK NnmedCe3JHjMw9w0qQvDizORhA/ viewformas sent by the academic affairs on January 6, 2021.
As sent via email on January 8, 2021 on the recommendation and encouragement on the use of the Mobile Application called “MorChana” or “หมอชนะ” on your mobile phone, you can use this application to identify the risk areas.
6. Avoid having visitors from the risk areas at your residence. You should wear masks and use alcohol at all times in public places and when in contact with people even in the same room.
TGGS Academic Affairs Officers will be working 50% onsite and 50% work from home, therefore, we are kindly asking for your patience in this situation. We will try our best to make sure that our operation and service will be the least interrupted.
Stay healthy and safe from COVID-19.