1. To educate engineering graduates for industrial needs with international standards
2. To create networking with top universities around the world
3. To produce innovative research for industrial needs
4. To proactively manage organization under good governance
5. To provide engineering services for society with international standards
6. To be a learning-based organization
Leading international graduate school of engineering for industrial research.
- 1996: The letter of intent signed by RWTH Aachen on developing a new “Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering“ in Thailand based on the RWTH Aachen Model of engineering education.
- 1997: The core network between KMUTNB, RIT, RWTH Aachen, BMBF, MWF NRW, MUA Thailand, the Embassies and the first industrial sponsors was established.
- 1999: Signing a Memorandum of Understanding between RWTH Aachen, KMUTNB, RIT and DIHT with support in Bangkok through GTCC.
- 2001: Launching of the substantial project support through DAAD, RWTH-MWF target agreement, start of first M.Sc. courses at TGGS in November 2001.
- 2004: TGGS Contract of October 22 (25 Mio. EUR budget 2006-2011). The Foundation stone of the 11-story TGGS building was laid in November.
- Since 2005: Privilege of TGGS to carry the name of HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.
- Since Mid 2006: Transitional TGGS offices in KMUTNB New Research Building, also recruiting of own TGGS permanent academic staff.
- 2007: Completion of the TGGS building and move into new offices. TGGS Co. Ltd. registered in October 26. Purchasing of first basic equipment for TGGS.
- 2008: TGGS Co. Ltd. received its BoI Certificate in February 2008. The TGGS Autonomy and TGGS Council established officially in June 2008. The extension of labs and starting of R&D projects. Two Ph.D programs and 8 Master programs were started.
- 2009: Delivery of significant R&D equipment from RWTH Aachen to TGGS.
- 2011: The second agreement between RWTH Aachen and KMUTNB was signed (agreement contract from 2012-2015).
- 2012: – RWTH Seed Fund granted to TGGS.
-First RWTH Aachen University students at TGGS.
- 2015: – Renewal of the MoU between TGGS.
– KMUTNB and RWTH Aachen University.
– RWTH Seed Fund and Boost Fund granted to TGGS.
– CRDC-FC opening ceremony.
- 2016: – TGGS Dean as a member of the Board of Directors of GTCC.
– First Group of TGGS Students at RWTH Aachen University Summer School
- 2017: – CRDC-FC University Industrial Engineering Camp
– TGGS-RWTH Aachen joint SEA roadshow
– Rector of RWTH Aachen University, Univ. Prof. Dr. -Ing. Ernst M.
Schmachtenberg visited TGGS, KMUTNB
– Equipment endowment from RWTH Aachen University to TGGS.
– Smart Faculty project kick-off; Academic Affairs Information Management System (AIMS)
– Coordinator of The German Thai Railway Partnership (GTRP) subworking Group research and development.
– Bridging the Grids-Symposium on Smart Mobility, in coopration between TGGS,
RWTH Aachen University and Hongil University.