Thank you for your interest to be a student exchange at TGGS.
SEMESTER AT TGGS:
First semester: Beginning of August – End of December
Second semester: Beginning of January – End of May
You can check the list of TGGS important dates at: https://tggs.kmutnb.ac.th/studying-at-tggs/important-dates/
WHEN TO APPLY:
You must submit the application documents to the TGGS Academic Affairs for Student Exchange Program at least 6 months in advance.
The deadline for application for each semester is as follows:
First semester: February 1 of each year
Second semester: July 1 of each year
Please check for more information:
1. Completion of the Exchange Student Application Form. (Click Here To Download)
2. Exchange Student Nomination from your university IS REQUIRED. Please contact your University International Office.
3. One page of Motivation Letter indicating your plans for graduate study at TGGS (e.g., field of study for taking courses, research interests for doing the internship or master thesis, etc.) and your future professional career.
4. Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resumѐ on your personal/academic/professional profile.
5. Official copy of final transcript upon completion of your university coursework.
6. Proof of English Test Score, since our program is conducted in English.
7. Official copy of Health and Accidental Insurance for the period of study in Thailand.
8. A copy of your identification card or passport.
9. Straight face picture (by email).
10. Completion of the International Exchange Student Card (IES Card) Application Form. (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
If you have further questions, please contact the TGGS Academic Affairs for Student Exchange Program at the following address, e-mail, and telephone number:
TGGS Academic Affairs for Student Exchange Program
KING MONGKUT’S UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY NORTH BANGKOK
The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering
1518 Pracharaj 1 Road Wongsawang, Bangsue Bangkok 10800 THAILAND
Tel.: (662) 555-2000 Ext. 2931
Fax: (662) 555-2937