The MoU signing ceremony between King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB), Oregon State University (OSU) and PTT Public Company Limited.
On 21st March, 2018, at Ratchapruk room, NavamindraRajini Building, KMUTNB
Prof. Dr. -Ing. habil. Suchart Siengchin (KMUTNB President), Dr. Scott A Ashford (Dean of College of Engineering, Oregon State University), and Dr. Vivan Thammongkol, (Vice President, Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology Research Department, PTT Innovation Institute) signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), that is designed to foster a friendly relationship through mutual cooperation in research and education between KMUTNB, PTT, and OSU by following areas of cooperation:
– Exchange of faculty members, researchers and students for research and education.
– Exchange of academic materials and information for research and education.
– Joint research project as well as other project on matters of mutual interest as appropriate. Research project to be initiated under the term of this MoU may include, but not limited to Engineering of Microscale-Based Technologies and Energy Storage.
– Joint creation and participation in seminars, workshops, courses and academic meetings.
– Continue developing the Dual Degree graduate program: Engineering of Micro-Nano-Atto Technologies.
– Participation in and provision of education and short-term training programs.