BMW offers university students opportunities to have a hands-on experience working with BMW as a preparation for their future careers. The internship program is open annually for students from various fields. Moreover, BMW has collaborated with academic institutions to support human resource development in order to meet the industry’s requirements in the future.
- Currently studying in 3rd or 4th year, graduated or working experience not over 1 year.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctor of Philosophy’s Degree in following field.
– Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Computer Engineering
– Logistics and Supply chain / International Business Admin / Human Resources
- GPA up to 2.75
- Good command of written and spoken Engineering with TOIEC Score 500
- Program start 16th January 2019
- 3 months – 6 months
Training allowance / Housing allowance / Credit scan for meal / Van Services / International education travel (for students who perform excellently)
Student who are interested, can send your resume to email below from now to October 31st, 2018