All TGGS curriculum are designed along with the same principles as the RWTH German version, at the same time adapted to support the industrial development in Thailand for both master and doctoral study programs.
Master of Engineering Program courses are ECTS equivalent. This allows international students to take courses, conduct industrial internship as well as master thesis at TGGS. Moreover, students have a chance to experience the research work in Doctor of Engineering Program too.
TGGS education and research environment support TGGS students and exchange students in sharing experiences and becoming global engineers.
TGGS has regularly exchanged students from the following universities every academic year:
• RWTH Aachen University (Germany)
• Helmut Schmidt University, University of The Federal Armed Forces Hamburg (Germany)
• Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Ingénieurs en Arts Chimiques Et Technologiques or INP-ENSIACET (France)
• Graz University of Technology (Austria)
• University of Liège (Belgium)
• University of Brescia (Italy)
• Jönköping University (Sweden)
• Technical University of Liberec (Czech Republic)
• Chiba University (Japan)
• Hongik University (Korea)
• Ho Chi Minh University of Technology (Vietnam)
The followings are documents for Exchange Program:
Details of the study program and available courses are in TGGS Student Handbook (2019).